Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Hello, well not alot about me to tell,I'm married to a wonderful man, we have 3 great kids, 15-daughter, 17-son, 19-son, and then my wonderful 74-old mom lives with us and is a great joy to have her with me everyday. Oh and I also have 2-dogs they are my babies and spoiled rotten.
Just ran across your site and found it very informitive. I hope to learn alot from everyone. Thanks

BTW anyone on here from Indiana ? We are expected to have 16"+ of snow where I live by tomarow evening............. WOW: eek:

·
Registered
3,373 Posts
Hi and :welcome: I live in Central NY and we are expecting between 6-18 inches of snow in the next couple of days! Enjoy the site :)

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
Welcome to Frugal Village!

·
Registered
818 Posts
Welcome to the Village, try to stay warm.

·
Registered
2,451 Posts
Hello & :welcome:

·
Founder
19,054 Posts
:welcome: to frugal village.

·
Registered
19,004 Posts
Hello and welcome. :wave:

·
Registered
19 Posts
I'm kindof late replying, but I am also from Indy! We were snowed in for 2 days-well my husband had to get out and drive around in it of course! :snowing: We are in Greenwood.

·
Registered
871 Posts
Good morning and welcome.....I live in the Pacific Northwest and tomorrow we are supposed to have 60 degree weather.....crazy! This has been the weirdest winter all over the nation. I actually love all the snow stories I have been hearing from all the villagers!

·
Registered
2,999 Posts
Hi and welcome to the Village!! I used to live in Muncie, Ind., the teddy bear capital of the world.

·
Licence to Kill
3,479 Posts
Hello from Alaska! :D

How is life in Indiana? I would love to live there! Have a friend who lives in Indianapolis and she loves it there. :)

·
Registered
9,412 Posts
Hiya :wave: and welcome to Frugal Village!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts