Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I'm currently suffering from year end mood and i decided to start 2011 with an old resolution (which i failed miserably to uphold this year 2010). Basically I need to be held accountable for my spending on frivolous stuff. Hope i'll be a active member in FV in 2011 :sun:

How did you hear about frugal village? Google

What interests you here? Mindful spending

What will you contribute? Support to anyone who needs a listening ears

Do you know any other members here? Nope

How many kids? Ages? 1 almost 3y.o.

Tell us about yourself. I'm a saver until i decided i've saved quite enough and started to spend mindlessly on frivolous stuff this year. I need to get back on track on saving.

Do you own any pets? Nope

Occupation? SAHM

Married or single? Married

Interests and hobbies? Reading and online shopping (gosh how can shopping be a hobby but it's true sadly *faint*)

·
Registered
26,302 Posts
Hi and welcome to FV py0! Glad you joined us! :)

·
27,948 Posts
Nice to meet you! I'm looking forward to seeing how happy you get being a saver again. Welcome! :apple:

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
Hello, glad you are here.

·
Registered
1,946 Posts
Hi, Welcome to Frugal Village!

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
:congrats: By joining FV, you just made your 1st step to recovery! I'm sure this time next year, it'll be a whole new story! :rollsmile

Hang in there, and WELCOME aboard!!!!!!!! :sun:

Theresa :nails:

·
Moderator aka AmyBob
12,041 Posts
Welcome to the village, pyO!!! :wave:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thanks all for the warm welcome! I definitely need to stop looking at all the year end sales arghh. Yes i want to be a saver again!

·
Registered
2,372 Posts
Welcome! If you are comfortable with it, you can post your current budget under "Debt Reduction & Money Management" and we can help you find areas to start cutting back. I did this and it really helped me.

You don't have to put down company names or anything, just write "food, electric, cable" etc. and the amounts, your income (or a ball-park if you are more comfortable with that).

Hope to see you around!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.