Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now that was kind of a corny subject, even if I do have to say so myself :lol:--------------- I was just sitting here at work not able to concentrate on much, but i think i am getting somewhat better!!

Of course if the weather wasn't so gloomy that might help too...i have a headache that won't go away and still am depressed!! But I really do think it is getting better, i just have to remember to try and not worry about things that i can't do anything about anyway (dd and her choices of late, dh and his off again on again attitude, owing money to people that i can't pay right now)

I do want to take this time to thank all of you that have given me so much support over the past several months (the prayers, the emails to see how i am doing, the good wishes on the board and the coupons to help me at the grocery store) I appreciate all of it more than any of you could ever know...And if i lived near any of you I would give you :hugz: right now!! So know that i love you all like sisters and brothers and i am sending :hugz: and :thanx:

·
Registered
2,661 Posts
Glad you are improving! Not worrying over things we cannot control is not easy to do but oh so needed for our own health!
Hope you know I am here if you need me!

·
DebbieBob
1,692 Posts
Vickie you know we're here for you. Hope better days are in the horizon for you!!!

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
Vickie, PLEASE remember that the Paxil will take several days to start working even if you've been on it for a while. Oh how I wish I could just give you some majic to make everything better for you!

I am going to pm you.

·
Registered
2,262 Posts
i'm glad you are feeling better, vickie.:hugz:

·
Registered
8,337 Posts
I am glad your feeling better Vickie, you'll find more determanation as your health improves !!!!!!!!!!:hugz: :hugz: :hugz:

·
Registered
12,790 Posts
Vickie, I am glad that you are feeling better. Hang in there and remember that we are all here for you and that we care about you.

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
WHAT A WONDERFUL BUNCH OF FRIENDS I HAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:hurray:

:clap:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts