Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just signed up for this forum, so I thought I'd introduce myself.

How did you hear about frugal village? A Google search where I was looking for some info on Dave Ramsey.

What interests you here? I've been a huge Dave Ramsey fan for several years, but I was never able to get my husband to pay attention to our finances until about a month ago. Now he's on board and we are going to start working the baby steps as soon as we catch up on some bills that are behind.

What will you contribute? Um...a friendly smile and words of encouragement to kindred spirits. :fdance:

Do you know any other members here? no

How many kids? Ages? 3. I have a daughter that just turned 5 on Thanksgiving and twin boys that just turned 2 in October.

Tell us about yourself. I am 27 years old and have been married to my amazing husband for 5 years. I am originally from Northern California, but my husband and I moved here to Nashville just before we got married. My job transferred me here. I also just got a second job delivering pizzas so that we can get our snowball rolling.

Do you own any pets? 1 cat

Occupation? I work in corporate retail during the day and moonlight as a pizza delivery driver.

Married or single? Married

Interests and hobbies? I don't have much spare time, but when I'm not working, cooking, cleaning or kissing boo-boos I like to run (I try to do a 5k a month) and I'm a total book nerd.

·
4,028 Posts
Welcome to the Village! There is a whole lot of Dave R here too. lol

·
Registered
540 Posts
:welcome2: to FV!!! Great site, great people, great ideas...

·
Registered
1,946 Posts
Welcome to the Village!

·
27,948 Posts
Welcome to Frugal Village! :apple:

Russ takes virtual cookies too & will be your friend for life. He just likes to know we care.;)

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
Glad you are with us here at the Village.
You will learn much from all of the knowledgeable people here.
Welcome

·
Registered
1,933 Posts
Hello and welcome from Florida!

·
Registered
2,618 Posts
Welcome!! :wave2:

·
Registered
26,302 Posts
Hi and welcome from Minnesota! :wave2:

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Hi and welcome!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.