Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to pop on say hi and see how everyone is doing?

Things here are good... we are starting to plan our trip to Canada in August... sounds like I get to spend my b-day with the inlaws...

Anway..that's about all thats new here..

·
Registered
14,689 Posts
Hello Phadrae, glad things are going well for you. I would love to go to Canada for my birthday too;).
Things are going great here. Ds and soon to be ddil are having their wedding shower this weekend, at a friends' house. They are flying in on Friday nite :)yippee: YAY!). I'm so excited about the shower, I can't wait to see all the cool stuff! Anyway, gonna be a busy weekend around here........

·
Registered
8,337 Posts
Hi Phae, glad to see you ! I hope your plans are full of lots of fun ! Let us know where in Canada you are going and we'll find some fun and frugal things to do.... :D

·
27,948 Posts
Glad you popped in Phaedrae! How are you liking your new home?:)

·
Founder
19,054 Posts
No trips to Canada for us this year. (I don't think) I think the "outlaws" are coming here for Christmas though.

·
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sara I would prefer that they come here.. I keep trying to talk dh out of it..you know my feelings on this... but I also understand the why's of it....

I am kinda debating sending them alone.. I just don't feel that we are financially stable enough to do this right now...it would mean wiping out savings...and/or maxing out a credit card..

I wouldn't mind going up there for Christmas...

I am trying to talk him into a cottage on the beach if we go....because there is nooooooo way I can stay in the house with his entire family again......

As to everyone's question of where..Hanover, Ontario...

Not much to do around there.... but thankfully there is a beach nearby and I get discounts on Enterprise rentals..*L*

Darlene,.. we love the new place....I just wish dh and ds would understand that I don't live to clean house...

Anyway..need to go make dinner...take care...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts