Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How did you hear about Frugal Village?
I did a search for flylady and an old thread brought me here. I have missed a frugal forum since About.com disappeared, so got excited!

What interests you here?
I’m excited to be around other people excited about being frugal. I’ve always enjoyed finding ways to make do, but just haven’t found another internet home for it. I belong to a craft board but there are very few people interested in frugality there.

My name is Ann Marie. I’m married and have 2 kids, a girl, 9, and a son, 11. I’m a music therapist in special education. I love to scrapbook and have a YouTube channel about scrapbooking and cardmaking frugally, for a couple of years now, off and on, just for fun.
Also we just returned from Disney so it’s a good time for doing a deep dive back into pinching pennies and snapping out of vacation mode. 😅

·
Registered
11,122 Posts
Welcome to the forum. ☕

Reactions: VexedAngel

·
Registered
2,165 Posts
Welcome to Fugal Village.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Greetings from far north west Canada....

We did the Disney World thing when my kids were about that age... WONDERFUL memories..

You don't list a general location, which makes it easier to put into prospective things you post about...
Even just a growing zone helps... We are zone 2 here in the far north...

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Greetings from far north west Canada....

We did the Disney World thing when my kids were about that age... WONDERFUL memories..

You don't list a general location, which makes it easier to put into prospective things you post about...
Even just a growing zone helps... We are zone 2 here in the far north...
St. Louis!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts