Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
holy cow! i need to send you some $$!! LOL Are they a big chain? I don't think I have seen one here, but will look. You got a fantastic deal. What do you think you are gonna do with some of it? The sassy stripes alone would cost more than 50!!

·
Premium Member
9,446 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The "Stormy" SS will be socks for dh & the boys. The "Crush" SS socks for me & the girls. My mom wants some "Crayon" socks. The Cherio yarn is to make wristlets for her. The yellow fur yarn is just crying to be made into a stuffed chick or duckling. The ticker tape I'm going to try to make into a purse.

The other stuff...don't know yet :toothy:

I don't think they are a big chain. There's just one in this county, one in the next county, that I know of. Usually they only have LionBrand or TLC cast offs. Occassionally they will have something good, but this is the BEST I have seen there. If I had had the checkbook with me...who knows what kind of damage I could have caused :lol:

·
Registered
3,373 Posts
Way to go Heather! That's a great bargain :). I am itching to go and buy myself some yarn to make some scarves. If those yarns normally sell for $6, you saved yourself $250 today on your yarn! I am very impressed :teddy2:

·
Registered
848 Posts
Congrats! That is an awesome score!

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
I don't know anything about yarn or knitting, but that looks like a bargain to me! :) Enjoy it all.
Do you still have your cooking blog? If so, what's that addy?
Have fun!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts