Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,451 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is nuts! I woke up this morning and it's coming down like crazy! We are supposed to get 3-4 inches and are under a winter weather advisory until 10 tonight.

·
Premium Member
9,446 Posts
Ugh. That means it's coming this way too.
The forecast says mix of rain & snow, so I'm hoping it won't accumulate much. You never know with the lake right there and lake effect snow being a possibility :(

·
Registered
2,451 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I hear ya. We get alot of lake effect snow from Lake Michigan.

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
No watches or warnings here, fortunately, but it is definitely nasty out there. My poor DH broke a winshield wiper this morning clearing off the windshield on his car...LOL fortunately it's on the passenger side. He can pick one up today while making inspections, but still, is it really April 11? I really hope we don't have snow in May too. It has happened here, but not for a long time. Crazy weather.

·
Registered
9,412 Posts
I guess that means its headed our way too, darn it! :)

·
Registered
579 Posts
It is crazy snowing here too....darn it. I have to drive almost two hrs today to work, right through this mess.

JuliB

·
Registered
182 Posts
Man , This is really gonna drive up food prices. *sighs* I kinda miss snow though since i moved to texas I dont get much.

·
Registered
772 Posts
Oh No! That means we'll get it here too! Higher elevations and north of us will get snow, we are supposed to get a mix.

Where is spring?

·
Registered
2,117 Posts
They are callin for 4 to 9 or 4 to 12 inches here tonight and tomorrow.
Starting with rain and sleet.
Yankee tug hill should see a good amount they say.
A storm comming up from the Ohio Valley and one comming from the east coast of Jersey will make the mess we get.

·
Registered
3,373 Posts
I am looking forward to spring :).

·
Registered
2,117 Posts
Keep looking Marie. lol

·
Registered
12,790 Posts
I hope the snow misses you ladies. Hang in there, spring is bound to be around the corner. :)

·
Registered
6,281 Posts
we just got 20cm of snow saturday nite through sunday morning. ughhhhhhh
oh well its starting to melt today +4 c

·
Registered
1,792 Posts
We're suppose to get snow tomorrow (NH) and that's moving day!!! UGH!

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
We got it over the weekend (and it rarely snows here at all). Luckily, I was out of town in a location where Sunday's picnic was in WONDERFUL weather. I am sooooo ready for spring.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts