Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wow..it's so quiet right now.

I'm not quite sure what to do with myself. The house is clean, laundry is washing.

My sister took DS to watch his uncle race today. DH is at work.

·
27,948 Posts
Enjoy! Do something nice for yourself.:)

·
Registered
19,004 Posts
Enjoy the quiet time you have for yourself.

·
Registered
8,337 Posts
Enjoy it were you can get it Phae !!!!!!!!!!:D

·
362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
So this is what I ended up doing..

Went to my sisters house to pick up this 3-drawer organizer system for DS's bedroom.

Went to K-mart to return some sandals, did some shopping, left there with 3 t-shirts, 1 for home and 2 for work.... a bob the builder towel for DS and some Hulk under roo's. Left there are came back to my end of town went to Wal-mart and bought some Bob the Builder material to recover his desk chair (he has one of the high chair/desk combo thingy's)... and some cleaners for the house... Went to Media-Play after that because my sister gave me a $50 gift card to get some books (we pass the books around to each other so when I run out I generally pay to get all the new ones).... Got home and started sorting legos into the drawer system and rearranged DS's bedroom.... Now just finishing folding laundry and getting ready to start dinner...

another 3 hours and DH will be home...as well...

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
you were a busy woman! :D

in this situation with that much time left still, i would put on my favorite music, lay down, read something and take a nice uninterrupted nap in the middle of reading a fascinating article on the war or christina aguilara's hair :D

·
362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Heather,

I wish I could've gotten a nap in somewhere...but by the time I finished everything there were messages on my answering machine from my sister saying she wanted to drop my ds off so she could go pick her ds up from her SIL's place..

It's good tho I did get alot accomplished my main thing being that chair cover and it came out pretty good.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts