Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
....and that'll be Germany! Just found out today we're going to Germany in February. I'm so excited...military will pay for us to drive from England to there-looking forward to that road trip!

Then a year into living there the AF will pay for a home visit since we've been overseas for 5 years. I just realized that I will have spent most of my 20's outside the U.S.

Anyways, just had to share.....just have to figure out the logistics on getting a dog and three cats there........

·
Registered
86 Posts
Oh how fun! Many people I've talked to LOVE Germany and have successfully taken their pets with them. What a great experience!

·
Registered
9,412 Posts
That's great! :)

·
Registered
19,004 Posts
I would love to visit Germany! My SIL used to live there and she loved it. I bet you are going to love it!

·
Registered
12,790 Posts
It sounds like a great move! You will have to tell us all about your new home when you get there. I love taking virtual trips by reading about fellow members local areas.

·
Premium Member
9,446 Posts
Congratulations!!! That is so awesome! That's one of the things I regret about dh's time in the Army...we never got to Europe.

My friend (who's Army) moved from Germany back to the US w/ 1 dog, 3 cats, and 5 kittens. She paid for them to be flown home on the plane w/ them (in carriers). I don't think it was very much.

She brought me a kitten home that was born in Germany. My Poncho :tay:

·
Registered
10,774 Posts
My brother and sister in law were stationed in Germany for a year, they loved it!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts