Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wow! Nobody could ever accuse these kids of being bored. Look at all the creative ways they've used cardboard boxes and bottle caps! They are so fortunate to have this space to spread out and play. My mom never would have allowed "all that crap on the floor".

Little Sisters Stuff - Imgur

·
Registered
968 Posts
Wow! I love to see stories like this. Kids need to do more of this and less store boughten stuff! I remember making a lot of cool stuff as a kid, it was as fun as playing with the stuff.

Thanks for sharing!

Reactions: oheoh's momma

·
Registered
5,605 Posts
That is an amazing Barbie house

I made Barbie things like that when I was a kid. ANd my mom would let me spread all the boxes out like that too.

In modern times,The American Girl Magazine shows girls how to make things like that for their American Girl Dolls. Often showing things girls have made. They also use to include ( not sure if they still do ) include a mini Doll size american girl magaizine you can cut and put together for your doll.

I love that the new gernation of girls are just as creative and past generations.

·
Registered
5,428 Posts
that is adorable..have u seen the dolls houses and kitchen sets on pinterest..made form tv stands and book shelves..

I love the imagination on this and would encourage it,,so much fun

·
Registered
26,302 Posts
Very creative! Love it! My Mom would never let me have that stuff laying out all over all the time. :laugh:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts