Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Take lunch from home

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,906 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are your kids taking their lunch or are they having a school lunch.If they have a school lunch do they have choices.The elementary school has 3 choices a day with pizza day on WEd.Also how much is a school lunch where you are(i'll post ours later cause I have no idea lol)

·
Registered
3,310 Posts
Most of the time Baylie eats the school lunch. It is $1.95 a day. I buy lunch tickets in packets of 10. They eat whatever the cafeteria is serving that day. They don't get a choice.

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Our oldest daughter gets to pick if she wants hot or cold lunch, there is always a "regular" lunch or you can buy PB&J, we never get the PB&J but she looks at the menus an get to pick which days she brings lunch and which days she buys lunch.
With the tripelts I don't know I think at first they will bring lunch and see how that goes...

It is $1.40 here for school lunch
Eileen

·
Registered
4,379 Posts
DD usually buys her lunch. I think its still going to be $1.10 this year. In the past there has been 2 choices and she can buy an extra of something they have - like fries or extra meat. They also sell homemade cookies and juice. She can't drink regular milk so in the past I have sent her juice. She's changing schools this year so I am not quite sure what the new rules will be.

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
We do a little of both, 2 days of hot lunch one week and 3 days the next week. They have 2 choices each day but we go through the menu and DS picks what days he is gonna eat. Like I don't let him eat shcool lunch when it is sandwich day (My brain won't let me spen money on a cold sandwich not from home)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts