Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey to all the villagers,i am asking a very personal question and I understand if you dont like to answer.And I hope I am not posting something wrong.If so I understand.I have been married almost 25 years to a wonderful man.But sometimes when it comes to being together he drives me crazy not like a good thing .i realy love making love and he makes me crazy.But sometime I feel like a crazy women.Don't say I know a chaneg of life ugggg.Why dont men ware the badge like us.i love my man and he is great.Just sometimes I would like to see any man not just mine standing in line and break out in a sweat and need air lets see what would all the other guys do.I am not at this point but ???????Please be kind

·
Registered
3,346 Posts
I don't understand the question?

·
Registered
2,451 Posts
Are you talking about menopause?

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
Are you saying you would like another guy to notice you??

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
I am not quite sure what the question is either. Please don't think me dense, lol.

·
Moderator aka AmyBob
12,040 Posts
Well, it sounds to me like there isn't really a question, but what you are saying is that you are frustrated with your sex life. It's not thrilling you, and the result is that you are starting to fantasize about other men and thinking that the grass would be greener, etc.

If that is accurate, then maybe you could talk to your guy and tell him exactly what would excite you or what he could be doing differently. Don't necessarily tell him he's doing anything wrong, but suggest some new things. Hey, it's Valentine's Day...what better day to start?

If you think he'd be too sensitive to hear that, then I don't really know what to tell you. If you are asking if it's okay to stray, to that, I've gotta say no. Fantasy is fantasy, but action is totally different. It sounds like every other area of your marriage is great, so I think it's worth it to have the chat with him and try to make things better between you in the bedroom.

If I totally misread your post, then you can just ignore everything I wrote! :)

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
If this is about sex, you need oral. Lots and lots of oral (you receiving it not giving it) Changes the whole outlook, believe me.

If this isn't about sex then I guess I just gave TMI.

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
If this is about sex, you need oral. Lots and lots of oral (you receiving it not giving it) Changes the whole outlook, believe me.

If this isn't about sex then I guess I just gave TMI.

I guess I agree with you Frugalwitch. I'm not sure if that's an appropriate answer to her question, but as far as I'm concerned... it will help fix the situation.

Are we bad or what? LOL!!!

:hearts:

·
Moderator aka AmyBob
12,040 Posts
And now that I've re-read the question, it appears you are speaking about menopause. (blushing) No advice, just :hugz:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts