Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5,196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guess what fellow villagers, I went to home depot today and picked out the colors to paint my CRAFTMAN HOUSE.

The basic house will be dusty apricot
The eaves and trim lite brown
Door and porch cranberry zing

How about that guys!

·
27,948 Posts
Gotta love that zing! sounds intriguing to me.:)

·
Registered
8,337 Posts
Sounds like it will be the only one on the block...........
Sounds pretty Robin........

PICTURES ! I NEED PICTURES !!!!!!!!
Didn't your good sister buy a camera cable for you ?????????

·
Registered
5,196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Okay, Im gonna go out and take befores. I dont know how to post or resize, will you do that for me Capt?

·
Registered
8,337 Posts
You got it cornbread !!!!

·
Registered
15,917 Posts
It sounds pretty, can't wait to see pictures and find out what a Craftman house is! :D

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Not only does it sound pretty- it sounds yummy too :D

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
Whoohoo! Robin! I can't wait to see that nice house of your all painted!:)

·
Registered
5,196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
They called them Craftsman Houses because they were ordered from the Sears catalog! Yup, they just ordered a kit thru the catalog

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
Sounds really pretty, looking forward to pictures :) When we had our victorian house we looked at tons of books to decide on a color and finally ended up just doing our own thing; we painted the house medium grey and the gingerbread white and the trim and doors pink, yep, pink! It actually turned out real pretty. Robin, I bet your house is gonna look beautiful, I like the colors you picked :) There's just nothing as pretty as an old house painted up all fancy!

·
Registered
12,790 Posts
Robin, how is the house painting going? I love the colors that you picked. I can't wait to see the pictures.

·
Registered
5,196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Dh has the whole thing just about sanded. I had to repick the colors. They are just about the same, very little difference really, mostly just in name. The lady who is distributing the fund money says I need to pick colors from Dunn Edwards rather than Home Depot! Good for me...Dunn Edwards si some of the best paint in the world.

·
27,948 Posts
Yippee! Good for you and yours Robin!:yippee:

·
Registered
1,771 Posts
WoooooHooooo! Can't wait to see!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts