Registered
7,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As a host, you will receive...

A free copy of Kabul Beauty School
Free Gevalia coffees to share with your guests
A special stainless steel coffee carafe
An incredible offer for your guests to join Gevalia
A special discount for your guests to purchase Kabul Beauty School through Amazon.com
A custom discussion guide and other materials from Random House.

http://www.houseparty.com/gevaliahouseparty

·
Registered
818 Posts
Thank you!

·
Registered
9,412 Posts
Cool thanks :) I wish we could afford for me to go to Beauty School.

·
Registered
525 Posts
i really hope i get picked! i drink so much coffe. i feel those house parties are so worth it!i have done 7!even this last baby one.the stuff is awsume!and i do feel they are frugal too. my rule is everyone needs to bring something.we all get something free out of it too. but the best part we all get together and have fun while the kids watch the dvds.
the pkgs are great. the cartoon ones come w/ cups,plates,napkins and little gifts and sometimes other stuff.
some come with plant seeds others have been insaine amounts of amazing chocolates. this last one was all johnsons baby stuff and diapers and wipes tissues and tp!
the one i did before this one was for maytag...it came with stain remover stick and spray! a dvd iron ons and other stuff.i really like to do these.
i know some people never have the parties and sell the stuff on ebay.thats rotten.they will be the ones that ruin it for the rest of us who do have the parties and share the stuff.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts