Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what do you think? i am going to at least challenge my self to drink 5 glasses of water a day!:) if i say the normal 8 glasses, it'll never get done!;) so, i'll go with 5!! i have already drank one FULL glass. i believe it to be 14 or 16 oz.
what do you girls think?? are you up to it?!?!:toothy: :toothy: with support from each other, i think we can do it!!

·
Founder
19,054 Posts
I need to drink more. I have been slacking off lately on my water. I'm game. ::heading to go get some::

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
I'm in too! I'll try to drink the recomended 8 glasses of water per day. :)

·
Registered
3,440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
great!! who else?? i am already almost finshed with glass of water #3.:) i've been drinking lots of instant iced tea (the past few days). do you think that counts?? i start off with a glass of water, then add the instant tea. let me know what you all think? i use sweetener, not sugar.;)

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
I've had 2 glasses so far...not much...better go get one glass now! ;)

·
Registered
12,790 Posts
I'm in Misty! I will try to do the recommended 64 ounces per day. WalMart has a big insulated mug that some of the ladies at work are buying and it holds 64 ounces and will keep water cold throughout the day. When it is filled in the morning you know that if it is empty by night that you have had your recommended amount. I think I will pick one up the next time I am there.

I did some research online and it looks like tea isn't suppose to sub for water because tea has a mild diuretic (makes you pee,lol) in it. I do tend to substitute it for water in the evenings though. I love iced tea with my supper.

Thanks for this fun challenge Misty, it is a great idea.

·
Registered
3,440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
darn! thanks kathy! i am just finishing up a glass of tea!;) well, i have had 3 glasses of water so far (not counting the tea). i will drink 2 more tonight! thanks for helping along girls!! i know we can do it!!!:smball: :smball:

·
Registered
3,440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ok, just drank another glass of water!!! my only problem is we have well water....so we use a softener. i cannot drink it!!! i have to buy jug spring water from walmart!;) soooooo, i hope i don't run out before hubby's payday!!:( cause i am really gonna try to stick with this!:D

·
Registered
207 Posts
I'm in. There was a link to see how much water you need to drink in a previous thread.. I need like 13 glasses a day. I am going to need some kind of 12 step program because my back teeth are going to be floating!!!!!!!

Good idea Misty

·
Registered
3,440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
ok, i drank the 5th glass earlier this evening! i am proud of myself! i did it!!:D now, hopefully i can do it again tomorrow!;)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts