Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,332 Posts
i could watch this show everyday and still find reasons to love elliot.

i like the regular one, svu, and ci
the oldies are goodies too.

·
Registered
117 Posts
My husband and I love this show and the several that are like it.. ughhh we watch every night when we can and the kids just hear the music and moan ohhhhh noooooooo lol!

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
I don't like the new ones but used to love the ones with Lenny Brisco

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
I miss the Lenny character also. And I don't like it now that Sam Waterston is the DA....there just isn't enough screen time for him anymore!!! The new ADA's are wimpy in comparison to the past.
Elliott? Meh....he's a little angry and sullen for me.
I really enjoy CI, because of D'nophrio's character, and I like the partnership with the blond (can't remember her name!)

·
Registered
49 Posts
I think SVU is my favorite. But I can watch the others. LOL My cousins wife did not speak to me for over a year because we had Just Law & Order on at my grandparents house in the backroom when her kids were there-she informed me that it was the worst show in the world for children and basically that I am the worst parent in the world for letting it be on in a house with children....and this was an old rerun that was on at 6:00 in the evening!! She spoke to me for the first time at Easter. And no, I was sure to not go near a TV!! ;D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts