Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
12,986 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is just tooooo funny..........and 'I heard' made it to one of our TV stations.........not sure which street this is on but if the electronics can't take it........what am I doing here? :laugh:

We made the national TV!!!!

·
Registered
7,747 Posts
*giggles* *snort* *giggles*

Reactions: frugalfranny

·
Registered
7,747 Posts
Must have been quite a shock! LOL I would think that after you went through the intersection you'd have a, I must be seeing things moment!

·
Registered
26,302 Posts
Yep, seen them FF. Duluth has one at their intersections as well. My jaw must have hit the ground the first time I saw it. I thought they would probably cause accidents with everyone going into shock while driving! :laugh:

·
Registered
9,916 Posts
Too funny...admit I laughed. It will probably "offend" someone and the city will get sued.

·
Registered
12,986 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Too funny...admit I laughed. It will probably "offend" someone and the city will get sued.
Isn't THAT just the truth. When I heard that a TV station had picked it up I about fell over.........if you knew how CONSERVATIVE (?prudish?) this area is.........:thud:

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Too funny!

·
Registered
22 Posts
That is the funniest thing i have seen in awhile!! You just know someone in the factory was thinking "let's do it this way and see if anyone notice's." LOL

·
Registered
12,986 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
That is the funniest thing i have seen in awhile!! You just know someone in the factory was thinking "let's do it this way and see if anyone notice's." LOL
No......it wasn't a factory screw up...........the snow got in and FROZE (the city 'thought')........and messed it up.........so the other fingers wouldn't show up. (so the tape says)

I have got to find out which street so I can go see it.

.......we have been so cold for sooooooo long I know it is still frozen. WE haven't been above freezing for..........??two weeks???..........and more snow coming in.

·
Registered
22 Posts
No......it wasn't a factory screw up...........the snow got in and FROZE (the city 'thought')........and messed it up.........so the other fingers wouldn't show up. (so the tape says)

I have got to find out which street so I can go see it.

.......we have been so cold for sooooooo long I know it is still frozen. WE haven't been above freezing for..........??two weeks???..........and more snow coming in.
Ohh, ok Duh.. That is what i get for watching a clip without being able to hear it. Didnt plug in my earbuds to listen, I dont have speakers... i'd go take pictures of it, lol before it does get fixed...

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.