Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I may have to stay in the hospital until the end of my pregnancy....:( I wont go into great details, but im high risk and the only docs to take care of me are a 6-7 hour round trip from where i live....travel and etc...is getting harder for us so "they" mentioned about me staying in the high risk OB unit so they can keep a good eye on me.....the thing is....ive still got WEEKS to go.....how depressing.....Ill let yall know if i do or if i dont....

·
Registered
19,004 Posts
:hugz:

I hope you get the care you need. I am sorry you will be in the hospital for that long of a period, but I am sure it is for the best.

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
Wendy, we'll be thinking of you -- and hoping that all is well! We'll look forward to an update from you just as soon as you are able.

·
Registered
4,304 Posts
I'm sorry to hear this. I've got a friend who is currently dealing with this (after one loss and two very preemie babies- her latest cerclage didn't work) and I know it is tough. Hang in there!

:hugz:

·
27,948 Posts
Sorry but we've got to take care of you & your sweet Saral. We'll help keep you company the best we can if you can use a laptop there. Wishing you the best & hope you keep us updated.:hugz:

·
Premium Member
9,446 Posts
Prayers on the way :)

At least you'll have some good reading to take with you (TWG) ;) :p

·
Registered
15,917 Posts
Oh Wendy, I'm sorry to hear this, but the gals are right, we need you and baby Sara to be healthy. I'm pm'ing you.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks yall...yall are the sweetest!!!! Will let yall know whats what when i get the call from UAMS....havent gotten it yet so it will be sometime tomorrow.....

·
Founder
19,054 Posts
Take care and wishing you a safe pregnancy and delivery.

·
Registered
216 Posts
IF you go in, you might arrange some penpals before hand so you can have some friends to write to or to call you while in. Take some books, craft projects, try to enjoy it if you go.

You do have to do what's safest though.

Debbie

·
Registered
4,243 Posts
Wendy I'm sorry you will have to be in the hospital for so long! I hope everything goes well with your pregnancy! I will be saying a prayer for you! :hugz:

·
Registered
979 Posts
Has anyone heard - is her baby (and her of course) ok??

·
Moderator aka AmyBob
12,041 Posts
Sounds like you'll be in the exact perfect place to take care of both you and the baby. :hugz: We'll be thinking of you!

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
I was also high risk with both my pgs, i was flight for lifed with the first pg to a larger hospital and i got to lay in that hospital bed for 2 months before they induced 6 weeks early. Hang in there you can do it!!! I had no family close and dh had to go home and work it was a 3+ hr drive each way for him to come see me

1 - 20 of 23 Posts