Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When you have had a rough day what are some of the things you do to relax?

Me? Sometimes I take a hot bath, light candles. Right now to relax I have popped in a Eagles (Hotel California album) CD into the computer while i post away here. Sometimes I sew, quilt, or scrap and stamp to relax.

How about you?

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
I take a walk, play on the computer, of curl up with a good book and a cup of tea.

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
i veg in front of the computer like i am right now :D

ayla is being so testy lately, she slapped me on the face today because I wouldn't take her back out on a walk (we had just come back from at LEAST a one hour walk already!)
So i told her NO hitting mommy, put her in her crib for time out, and it turned into a nap for her as well..
so now i'm just online, eatting dinner, and watching some tv now and then...

I also like to:
put away my coupons
exercise
take a hot bath
take a nap
read a magazine

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
lol, nap time is always mommy's relax time in our house too!!! :D wish theyd nap more often somedays!!!:toothy:

·
Registered
4,215 Posts
Ooooo, a hot bath sounds good. I've ben really stressed lately with 2 little ones, sounds like a good topic for a new thread.

I sort coupons, or go sit out on the front porch for a while.

·
Registered
3,440 Posts
i come here too.:D i don't get too much time to myself. when i'm here, it's MY time.;)

·
Registered
5,196 Posts
I come to the village, I love it because it dosen't matter how I am dressed or if my hair is combed. I just veg and see what all you guys are up to.

·
Registered
12,790 Posts
I veg in front of the computer and stroll the Village. I think of it as my "me" time. I do love a good bubble bath too. :bath:

·
Registered
260 Posts
I come to the village with a glass of tea or a cup of coffee,and stroll down the "streets" to visit with all of you:)
I also love to read,so I've been known to read an entire book in one setting-thats how the girls know that mommy is STRESSED.LOL

1 - 11 of 11 Posts