Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering how everyone uses FV. I tend to go to New posts and check out all of what everyone is talking about. I love to just read all of them and I find so many things that are going on in peoples lives similar to my own.

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
New Posts first. read and respond to those. then if i wanted to ask about something (like a recipe i want or something) i do a search. If i can't find it i create threads.

·
Registered
9,412 Posts
I too first login then click on New Posts, I respond to the ones of interest and just search for anything I am interested in knowing about at the moment, otherwise I just keep clicking New Posts off and on throughout the day :)

·
Founder
19,054 Posts
I use quick links and view today's posts.

·
Registered
2,117 Posts
I just come on and hit and miss what I read.

·
Moderator aka AmyBob
12,040 Posts
I go to New Posts and click on the ones that interest me.

·
Registered
1,332 Posts
wow. this post really helped me out cause i never thought to hit the new post botton. i would just go thru each little sub forum and look for ones that i hadnt read before. so thanks for posting!

·
Registered
182 Posts
I always go to new posts and then when i run outta new posts i just wander around the halls and forums. :)

·
Master Dollar Stretcher aka AmyBob
5,738 Posts
New Posts first. read and respond to those. then if i wanted to ask about something (like a recipe i want or something) i do a search. If i can't find it i create threads.
:yeah: I do the same thing.

·
27,948 Posts
I'm a "new posts" clicker too & reclick often.

·
Registered
69 Posts
I also go to New Posts and click on the ones that interest me

·
Registered
3,394 Posts
wow. this post really helped me out cause i never thought to hit the new post botton. i would just go thru each little sub forum and look for ones that i hadnt read before. so thanks for posting!

:yeah:

Now I get to go try the new post button.....:applause:

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
I checkout the posts that interest me & respond to them then if I have time I'll do more but most of the time I'm real busy & have other boards I have to get too plus emails etc.

·
Registered
4,726 Posts
New posts link does not do me any good since DH signs in under my screen name at work at reads posts throughout the day. I just hit the certain forums that are of interest to me and read on.

·
Registered
8,653 Posts
Mostly I start off in the new posts, the I tend to bounce around the other forums for a thread, post or link I may have missed the first time.

·
Registered
708 Posts
I start at the Welcome Wagon and work my way down. There are some forums I check every day (like Kitchen Basics and Frugality and Budget Living) and some I only check when new posts show up or the last topic posted on looks interesting. There are a couple forums hidden away at the bottom under "Topics on our Sister Sites" that I kind of feel sorry for because they look so neglected down there, so I check them too.

·
Registered
3,569 Posts
I also use "new posts" :D

1 - 20 of 23 Posts