Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
10,045 Posts
We don't travel anywhere for the holidays.

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
No where, we always have both in-laws over for dinner

·
Premium Member
21,255 Posts
about 1 hr to my sil's house :D

·
Registered
2,722 Posts
About five hours north on Monday, to a Bible conference. Then late Tuesday night back home. Five hours south on Wednesday to my in-laws. It's fortunate our church is reimbursing us for the trip to the conference because the gas is going to be obscene! :eek: All in all we'll go from Canada to Tn in one day! :toothy:

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
We are going to my Mom's this year so we have about a 4 hour drive!!:)

·
Master Dollar Stretcher aka DixieBob
5,451 Posts
We should be traveling around 1300 miles to Albany, NY to visit my dfil, but it's impossible this year. :(

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
We will be traveling this year about an hour.. DH grandmothers town... It has gotten so big we now gather in the basement of the Church at the fellowship hall... We have upwards to 50 people there.. Grandmas is just too small.. Starting next year we will have to drive almost three hours and spend the weekend at my MIL new home... That one will be quite the drive in the winter weather... LOTS AND LOTS of rain....:bang: And it is along the winding coast line....:toothy:

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
Sadly, we are not going anywhere this year. But at the same time, I'm glad to be having all four days at home!

·
Registered
186 Posts
About a mile. We are going to a friends house this year :)

·
Registered
2,642 Posts
we just have to go get my mom and bring her here, about 50 miles round trip

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
About 1 1/2 miles up the road to our Son's house.

This is the first time in many years I have not had everyone for dinner...it seems kind of stange.. :confused:

·
Registered
19,004 Posts
About 1-1/2 hours away to my mom's house.

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
zero miles. just staying here...as far as I know!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts