Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its rather easy actually..... for the last year I added 15.00 to 25.00 to the orginal amount. There you have it. Now I have an "extra 300.00" a month to do whatever with. Iam saving it! Thats a grand total of 1800.00 buck-a-roos!:yoyo:

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Sorry:hubba:
I meant a month I added the money to the actual payment.

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
that add up fast! great job.

·
Registered
9,412 Posts
Great job :)

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
Excellant job.

·
Registered
539 Posts
Wow, that's great. It's the little things like adding 25 bucks to your car payment that really add up and make a difference!!!

·
Registered
19,004 Posts
Way to go!! Every little bit adds up!!

·
Registered
3,569 Posts
woooo hooooo !!

you should give yourself a 'no more car payment' party!! (just don't spend too much) :D

·
Registered
3,373 Posts
I think that's great! I have been putting an extra $30-$50 a month towards my cc payment and in 8 months I was down significantly more than I thought I would be. I think it's the smartest thing to do, a little bit of extra money can go a long way towards paying debts off early:)

·
Registered
546 Posts
:cheer4: That's awesome!

I'm starting to do that too. Adding a bit extra to the monthly payments. :D I'm hoping to have our truck and motorcycle paid off by the end of next year.

·
Registered
2,618 Posts
Wonderful! You did good.:tay:

--Michelle

·
Registered
3,394 Posts
Great job!!!!! $300.00 ....What you could do with $300.00 extra month leaves my head in fantasy land!!!! Enjoy!!!

·
Registered
2,999 Posts
Once you get a snowball rolling, it takes on a life of its own!! You have done a great job! Congrats!! :thumb:

·
Registered
473 Posts
What a great idea!! I'm inspired to follow your footsteps with my Jeep payment!

·
Registered
330 Posts
Great job! I just paid off my CC so I am going to put that extra money towards my car payments. I would loooove to get rid of that payment, it would be an extra $390 a month!

·
Registered
713 Posts
Congrats! I am doing the same thing with our car payment - paying an extra $40 or so every month. I am hoping to bump that up to an extra $100 per month soon.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts