Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
3,221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering, how many of you frugal ladies have been ordering freebies on the computer and what have you gotten? I've gotten some free baby formula and diapers. I have also received shampoo and conditioner and a book once. Gotta love those freebies! :clap:

·
Registered
19,004 Posts
Yes, I have ordered lots. I get free magazines, free shampoo samples, fee binoculars, books, a purse, a computer keyboard, socks, pantyhose, shirts, and too much to recall. I have been ordering freebies for over 3 years. Our mailbox is always full of something free.

·
Registered
8,337 Posts
I have gotten 3 really great umbrellas......
lots of gift cert.......
2 free jeep (Eddy Bauer (SP?) ) rolling backpacks...........
lots of samples, maps, books, mag subscriptions, craft supplies, great coupons, movies, music, too many to list, I get a couple of freebies a week at least...........:D

·
Master Dollar Stretcher aka DixieBob
5,451 Posts
I order freebies all the time. Just the other day, I got:
Pampers Cruisers sample
Gerber baby food sample
Bounty napkins
Oil of Olay

·
TammyBob
6,981 Posts
I've gotten a lot of freebies over the past few years.Some have been...shampoo,diapers,baby wipes,lotion,formula,napkins,oil of olay,magazines,coupons,and many many more :D

·
27,948 Posts
Mostly samples. Doesn't seem to be as many freebees as there used to be lets say a year or so ago. Seems like they are few and far between and you have to do more to get them.:(

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
I have gotten lots of freebies including, shampoo, soap, books, magazines, legos, dog & cat food, shirts, baby samples, diapers, laptop bags, etc.

Freebies are few & far between lately:(

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
captclearance said:
I have gotten 3 really great umbrellas......
lots of gift cert....
Lori! How did you manage to get those? All I can get here, in Quebec, is samples, or free coupons by mail...Did you need to buy something, in order to get the umbrellas?....

I also get samples and freebies from the internet since almost 2 years now. I love it!:D

·
Registered
166 Posts
I used to but since I got my own site I mainly post them. I still sign up for the good ones though, t-shirts, etc.

I've gotten t-shirts, facial cleanser, moisturizer, paper towels, shampoo and conditioner and lots of coupons plus more than I can remember.

·
Registered
8,337 Posts
Lucie, I got them from Allegra.......

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
I've been getting freebies for about 2 years now, just love getting something free in the mailbox!

·
Registered
4,279 Posts
I lvoe getting freebies! Sometimes there are nice things to asave for Christmas.

Does anyone remembeer the Disney hand puppets that Kodak offered about 8 years ago? I ordered ALL of them for my sons and nephews. They were a hit and cost me ZIP!

·
Registered
4,586 Posts
Before my good computer crashed I was getting freebies everyday. Ds loves all the new hair products. I haven't done any freebie hunting since the crash. My standby computer is too slow to open the sites and this one is really dh's so I have to be careful with it and not put a bunch of junk on it. I really like the Roboform form filling program but I found that with freebies I get a lot of stuff (through pop ups) attaching to my PC so that's why I have to be careful till I get my PC working again.

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
All my freebies....

I have gotten several things free. I have gotten a very nice makeup bag with makeup brushes.
I have gotten free subscriptions to Magazines.
I have gotten books, I have gotten coupons,I have gotten free baby formula when DD was small and I have gotten free diapers when DD was small.
I have gotten free samples of shampoo,conditioner,bodywash,deoderant,AirFreshner,Free Samples of Food(Candy,Drink, and other Food Items).
I have also gotten free samples of cleaning supplies.
I have gotten free movies, I have also gotten free coupons to movies.
I have gotten free Coffee Mugs, I have gotten free T-Shirts
I have gotten free books, I have gotten money.
I have gotten Toiletries, I have gotten alot of things.

·
Registered
12,790 Posts
I have gotten magazine subscriptions (the best freebie so far is DD's subscription to Cosmo Girl free for 4 years), CDs, tapes, perfume, lotions, bags, t-shirts, and lots more. I don't spend as much time searching for them as I used to but I do enjoy them when I come across a good one.

·
Registered
601 Posts
I HAVE GOTTEN LOTS OF FREEBIES:

magazine subscriptions
catalogs
diapers
samples of cleaning products, shampoos, conditioners, lotions, facial products, perfumes
cookbooks (some nice ones)
samples of medicine
coupons
CD'S
books
baby formula
lots of kids books/coloring books, etc that i use for Christmas gifts
posters
I won a wine decanter from Bosch spark plugs for their 100th anniversary
I won a big container of BODY BUTTER from Clinique
pantyhose
calendars
Free pet food
Free samples of seasonings, etc

Gosh, I have gotten so much FREE in the mail, I can't remember it all, I keep an abundance of FREE stuff that I include in gift baskets for the holidays and all, lots of kids presents...I love to open my mail box and FREEBIES fall out..... :hurray:

·
Registered
269 Posts
I did until I discovered that it gets you on all the lists and BAM I got hit with the SPAM.
When we switched to High Speed Cable internet I haven't ordered anything since and we get absolutely no Spam.

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
I, too, have gotten tons of freebies from the internet over the past few years. I have gotten lots of the same items as everyone else has mentioned. Recently got DH a free subscription to Field & Stream.

·
Registered
849 Posts
I have gotten a few things such as deodorant, shampoo, conditioners, hair color, bar soap, toothpaste, gum, candy, pet food, spices, frozen products, medicines, fabric softner, laundry detergent, stain remover, ink pens, calendar, cleaning supplies, dips, sauce & paper, lotions, facial cleansers, perfumes, exercise ball {for your hands} body wash, cereals, cake mixes, frosting & soda.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts