Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
1,641 Posts
I have done a lot of things over the years. This was the only way I was going to be able to get things. I still have several projects to get done around here but seems like the older I get the less that I really want to do.. I am not as good at things as I should be.. Once in a while I get myself in trouble and have to call in help to get me back on the right track. I can't believe how much money I have saved over the years and there isn't 2 much I won't try. I am always asking questions. If it gets to big I will ask for help.

· Registered
1,641 Posts
SD love the pictures that you have posted over the years. I see things I would like to have but know that I can't buy.. Many old things make better anyway.. I am like you in many ways. If I can't fix it I was going to have to pay to have it done anyway. Some of the nice things I know I can't afford so made do with something that we made or fixed up..

· Registered
1,641 Posts
TDN My late Husband was good at all of that. He taught me to do a lot because his health wasn't that good. We took old houses and re done them. Did all the work our self. It sure makes a difference to buy low and make your dream home. I still have a lot of the furniture that he built. We loved to go to trade shows and things and see ideas that we knew we could do.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts