Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
4,525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So the first snow fall is here. I think it was about 12 inches of snow. Hard to tell because of the wind. Apparently the roads are manageable around here since I will be going to the grocery store. Heck, cheese is on sale.

I did shovel a small path from the steps to the parking lot. Luckily the maintenance people come around and shovel here. Not sure why my downstairs neighbor has done any shoveling since she has a dog.

So what are your snow totals?

·
Registered
4,367 Posts
Here in NW Ohio, we have about 4 inches to 6 where the drifting tool place. Enough for a white Christmas.

WE are going to the Upper Peninsula of MI in a couple of weeks and it should be about 1-1/2 feet there, according to friends we've spoken to. Yay!

·
Registered
2,053 Posts
southern NJ about 12 inches here = over 18 down by shore drifts higher -wind is crazy out there . we are under a state of emergency -i took off today anyway but at least i dont have to try to get paperwork into the office because its closed.

oldest dd still had work she works in a sports bar / restuarant - apparently they get alot of walk ins that walk over since its in a smaller town.

dh and older boys are shoveling - i am inside warm and cozy- since the fibro DX i dont do snow anymore then walking to the car to drive in it LOL Oldest dd is at work- younger dd out with friends planning to sled - youngest ds is in and out as he gets cold and then warmed up again .
I want to fire up the WBS because i am headed down the family room to do some bill paying etc

·
Registered
461 Posts
We just barely missed this snow storm. Got enough on Christmas night to cover the concrete and that's it. There's at least 2 or 3 inches from last week's snow though so it was still a White Christmas here. :)

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
I think so far 19" since end of November.

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
About 6 to 7 inches so far and hope that is all we get!!! This week were suppose to get spring like weather! Wishing it would stay that way for the rest of the year. It doesn't hope to dream!

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
Marjorie 70 plus inches! SHOOT ME! I sure hope you have a snow blower!

·
Registered
1,824 Posts
I think ours ended up being about 6+ here in NC.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.