Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Feel free to join in :D

How sad is it that the cold chicken McNugget I just grabbed out of the fridge, tastes better than it did when it was "fresh" ???

....that it was 68 degrees here in the mornings last week and I was chilly sitting out on the balcony?

....that the very second after the litter box is cleaned, one of my adorable cats decides to change that fact?

arry on :)

Reactions: valerian

·
Registered
2,290 Posts
How sad is it that my hands and feet are cold, my hot tea is now "lukewarm" and I'm thinking this is nothing compared to how it's going to be this winter when we try to cut back on the heat?

·
Registered
960 Posts

....that the very second after the litter box is cleaned, one of my adorable cats decides to change that fact?
LOL - why is it that cats do that? I swear they must have a contest to see who can be the first to use the fresh litter box!

·
Registered
960 Posts
How sad is it that the only time I really really want to clean my house, is when I have an impending deadline to do something really odious (such as April 15 when taxes are due)?

Reactions: druthb00

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
***My cats sit there and watch me clean the box, and then dirty it up right away!!!***

How sad is it that no matter how tired I am after work, I STILL cannot fall asleep til 2am!!

·
Registered
2,290 Posts
How sad is it that none of you have gone down in the General Chat area to answer my latest "True or False"? and How sad is it that I went back to look again to see if anyone posted anything?

·
Registered
719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
How sad is it that none of you have gone down in the General Chat area to answer my latest "True or False"? and How sad is it that I went back to look again to see if anyone posted anything?
LOL

Ok me again. How sad is it that I am ridiculously excited for my Gevalia coffee maker, coffee, travel mug, and carafe' to get here tomorrow? I guess I'm easy to please lol. (It is a birthday present from my younger sister, btw :))

Reactions: AnW819

·
Registered
672 Posts

How sad is it that the cold chicken McNugget I just grabbed out of the fridge, tastes better than it did when it was "fresh" ???

....that it was 68 degrees here in the mornings last week and I was chilly sitting out on the balcony?

arry on :)
My mom has a similar problem with my dog... How sad is it that the dog gets in the litter box after it's been cleaned.

·
Registered
3,972 Posts
How sad is it that...

the moment I let the kids eat at the table with the tablecloth on (the one I put out for the people to look at the house), DS7 gets mustard on it... not once, but twice!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.