Tags
fold shirt
1K views 14 replies 13 participants last post by  MarshHen 
#1 ·
#2 ·
It's got to be magic, lol. I tried this before and can't do it.:laugh:
I love the ta-dah

#3 ·
Really? I just did it, dh was uber impressed!
The trick, I think, is to make sure you have both sides of the shirt pinched in your fingers when you make the first grab (in the middle of the side of the shirt). The next trick I think is grabbing the bottom, then almost turning it inside out so that the front of the shirt shows.

I'm showing my kids, maybe they'll get more fun out of folding laundry that way :lol:

#5 ·
Show off! :p

#7 ·
That is cool! I got after my second try :)

#10 ·
I was going to say that I had seen it on Martha's show and there were instructions on her site. LOL It took me a couple of tries, but I got it.

#11 ·
LOL, i saw it on Martha too. Nifty nifty. Mine come out similar, but i don't do mine that way. i'll see if i can figure out how to explain it. I learned it when working retail.

#15 ·
I also learned it when working retail. It was a part-time job which I didn't like, but at least I came away knowing how to fold a shirt, LOL.

#12 ·
I tried the video and maybe its my brain not connecting. So I went to the english instructions and did it on my first try. Very impressive.

#13 ·
cool way of doing it, going to have try it next time i do laundry!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.