Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
1,906 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought it would be fun to tell our ages,kinda a get to know ya thing.ANyways I am 22(young 22 just turned it last week) :) I feel about 35 don't know why I just do.I think maybe its the kids,they make me feel old.Or my sister who is 18 who really makes me feel old,just for the fact that our lives are so different(and bodies,just wait till she has kids)LOL

So how young are you?

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
I am also 22 ..I FEEL ..hmm sometimes I feel like I am 17. Especially when I am out with my baby ..I don't know why, maybe it was when I saw my MIL when I was pregnant and first thing she said was " You LOOK like your 15!! You should start wearing your hair up and some pearls..."

·
Registered
113 Posts
I'm also 22, look like i'm 15, and feel ( a lot of them time) like i'm 40. Though i have been told ( by hubbie), when i get involved in my projects that i act like i'm ten.

·
Premium Member
21,255 Posts
I'm 31 and will be 32 in May. I think I feel like I'm about 40. Definitely due to the kids making me tired all the time. I can't wait for my friends and my sil to have kids--they think they have the perfect bodies now--HA! :laugh:

·
FV Buddy aka Kellie Bob
2,161 Posts
Add me to the list of thirty-somethings-will be 32 next month. I am feeling and looking my age. I was getting proofed 'til 30 and was a serious party-girl until about the same time. In the past few months we bought our first house and are trying to adopt and I really hear the biological clock ticking--so I guess I'm right on schedule.

·
Registered
50 Posts
I am 22 I'll be 23 in 11 days. Usually I feel like I am 40+
But I have been eating better and exercising alot lately, so sometimes I actually feel my age! My son did a number on my body LOL and I have lost 40something lbs since i had him (16 months ago!) and still have almost 20 to go to before baby weight (which was still 20+ pounds overweight to begin with!)
ALL THAT SET ASIDE! The weight really does affect how I feel. I still feel like I have no energy, hope I get some soon! lol
:)

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
I am 41 going on 21 most days! I can honestly say that I feel better now than I did in my 20's and 30's. Maybe it's because I have been raising kids for 20 years now and the oldest is gone now, but the 2 younger ones are finally to the point where they are becoming very self sufficent. That frees me up to have some more time to do the things that I love to do also.........therefore making me feel less stressed out in life. Has anyone felt like this? Do you feel younger the older you get?:smball:

·
Registered
312 Posts
I'm 31, will be 32 in May. Part of me still feels like a 19 year old, but it sure isn't the physical part! LOL Sometimes I feel like life has sooo passed by when I wasn't looking, then there are times when I think," Hey, I'm still young! I have it all stretched out in front of me!" Basically, I'm still confused at a time when I thought I would have it all together. Go figure:rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
21,255 Posts
I am right with ya, blueknitter LOL I am 31, will be 32 in May. I often view myself as 18 yrs old, but my body sure has changed :(

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
Just turned 40 but I feel like I am in my 20's!! You are exactly right COUNTRYBUMPKIN!! The older I get the younger I feel. My dks are almost 15 and 8 and I am able to do more for myself now than I have since I was 25 and had dd!!

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
I'm 32 but still feel like I'm in my 20's except for when we do alot of work around the house then I feel old!!!

·
Registered
73 Posts
Am 25 , will be 26 in July
I feel like am still 18, I don't know why I still feel that way, its like I stoped growing after that [ at least in my mind LOL:D ] . Somedays I feel that am older than 25 but most of the time I feel younger. I think its because I don't have kids yet and may be because of the age differnce between me and Dh. Lots of people think am younger too.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts