Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I see that not many people post at this site...Well I am new to the sight and would like to know if there are any of you all from Oregon... I would love to find out. Just saying hello.

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
Hi Bonnie! :) I'm not from Oregon, but I just wanted to say hi! :wave:

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
HI! I live in Washington State now but we lived in Klamath Falls, OR for 6 years and I had all my kids there. Does that count????:toothy:

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
Hi I'm in South Carolina but have friends in Oregon, does that count?

·
Registered
15,917 Posts
Hi Bonnie! :wave2:

I am all the way across the country in NY, but wanted to welcome you to the village! :)

·
Registered
4,215 Posts
Howdy fron Tennessee! :welcome:

·
Registered
9 Posts
I'm in California, just south of the Oregon border, so we consider ourselves more Oregonians than Californians ... it's a state of mind, I think!

·
Registered
19,004 Posts
Hi Bonnie! :wave: Welcome to the Village.

·
Registered
3,157 Posts
Hi Bonnie - I was born in Gresham (well Portland General) Lived there til I was seven when we moved to Scottsdale, AZ!

Here's my turnoff

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks for the photos kimmee... I actually know all but one of those photos.. Not the school one. The little thing in the last picture is a cattepillar.. Prebutterfly.. I would hope that Colorado has butterflies... hence caettepillars... Just wondering. LOL Thanks for posting all of you.. Later.

·
Registered
4,279 Posts
Wow--I haven't seen a Woolly Bear catepillar in ages!

I have hiked at Silver Falls before and only live a few miles from it (about 25 miles). I live about 35 miles from Gresham. Weird that we all have seen these same things (I have NOT seen the school however!).

1 - 20 of 30 Posts