·
Premium Member
9,446 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dh's new "baby" was delivered today. Paid for in cash :toothy:

·
Registered
2,618 Posts
Whoa, baby! That is a nice set of wheels. Congratulations! (BTW, who gets to drive it? :D)

·
Registered
2,506 Posts
WOW! That is awesome!

·
Registered
103 Posts
Woo Hoo Congrats!!!!!! Now that is NICE!!!

·
19,119 Posts
Gorgeous!! have you driven it yet?

·
Registered
9,286 Posts
Sa-weet!

He can pick me up at 7.

·
Registered
290 Posts
Wow, what a beauty!! I'm sure that DH will have fun driving that, and riding shotgun wouldn't be too shabby either! lol

·
Registered
35 Posts
Wow! Love to have that in my garage!

·
Registered
2,168 Posts
Niiiiiiice!! So you're gonna let DH drive it once in a while, right? :D

·
Premium Member
9,446 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
It is sweet! Unfortunately I won't be driving it...I can't drive manual transmission :( YET!!! The furthest it's been driven is up the driveway, it's not registered yet. Have to wait for the insurance card in the mail. I can't wait to go for a ride in it!

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
Way to go! Manual really isn't that hard to learn, just practice in a parking lot for a little while and avoid stops on uphill slants until you get comfortable starting up smoothly (else you are likely to go backwards until you get the acceleration right).

·
Registered
5,276 Posts
Nice toy. My hubby has his TransAm undercover. We take it out about once every 6 weeks. I think I have driven it twice. Just wait until you learn to drive a stick. They are soooo much fun. You'll be the envy of all the high school boys in no time.:cool: Word of advice, keep this away from shopping center parking lots, especially
WM. It doesn't matter if we park in no man's land, someone always parks right next to us, unless I stay with the car and stand outside to give dirty looks to anyone who even looks like they are thinking about pulling next to us. Now what are you getting for Christmas?

Cat

·
Premium Member
9,446 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
WM. It doesn't matter if we park in no man's land, someone always parks right next to us, unless I stay with the car and stand outside to give dirty looks to anyone who even looks like they are thinking about pulling next to us. Now what are you getting for Christmas?

Cat
We had the same problem with the formula firebird dh used to have. Park way out in no where and you still end up surrounded lol.

Next will be my 1972 Chevy Nova...someday.

Very nice! What year...1976?
1975 :)

·
Registered
9,916 Posts
Excellent !!! Beautiful vehicle. Like being back in high school.

·
Registered
7,467 Posts
Sweet.. yep, just sweet, says it all.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts