Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my hubby has been very busy the last couple days! he has put in a new door (next is the storm door), a new kitchen faucet, a new bathroom faucet in #1, a new pedestal sink in bathroom #2. i am gonna post pictures of each. so, here is the new door. this is the side entrance to our house, from the driveway.

·
Registered
3,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
outside view of door

outside view

·
Registered
3,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
kitchen faucet

kitchen faucet

·
Registered
3,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
bathroom #1 faucet

bathroom #1 faucet

·
Registered
3,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
bathroom #2 sink

this one is still in the process....;)

·
Registered
3,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks ellise! i forgot he is putting in a dishwasher too. he is so good!!:D

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
Maybe he wants to use your papmer me swap and figures if he does all this work you just may let him! LOL! JJ, My dh does stuff all the time like that, I tell everyone he can fix and or do just about everything!

·
Registered
23,290 Posts
Misty, what a great dh. I love that door and those bathroom faucets are awesome.

btw- you have the same tile in your entrance as we do in our kitchen.

Great job!!

·
Registered
4,227 Posts
Good job DH!!

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
I love the color of your walls...nice green! And I love the door! and the cute clock with birds on it...My dad has one like that. :)

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
Everything looks great! I love pedestal sinks and that type of faucet. Isn't it nice to have a handyman dh, mine is quite handy around the house too and I've always been so thankful for that.

·
Registered
8,337 Posts
It all lools so great ! Good for Matt that he gets his honeydos done, give him a hug !!!!!!!!!! I love that green too !!!!!!!!

·
27,948 Posts
He's a keeper Misty! Everything looks wonderful.:)

·
Founder
19,054 Posts
Great job! That's so great that you are making so many improvements. It's looking awesome.
I really like that color paint too. Do you remember the name and brand?
Enjoy your new changes...especially the new dishwasher. I lived without one for a long time and was so happy when I got mine.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts