Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought I would tell you all about my Husbands garden. He really works very hard at it. The Daffodils, Tulips, Flowering Crab, Flowering Quince, Flowering Almond, White & Purple Lilacs & Grape Hyacynths{sp} are all gone now. He now has Alliums, Iris, Orange Poppies, Columbine, Creeping Phlox, White Hydranga, & Wegela, and a whole ton of Batchler Buttons. Oh, almost forgot the beautiful Pansies & Johnny Jump-ups. Every couple of days he brings me a bouquet. Today he went to the dump & got FREE compost for the flowers. He has had a hard day! Sorry no pictures--No camera. Have a good evening everyone...Liz :smball:

·
27,948 Posts
You lucky lady you! Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy!
He's a keeper for sure!:)

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
What a wonderful hubby you have!!!! I'm trying to train my boys up to be that way with their future wives.:D

·
Registered
8,337 Posts
What a great guy Liz, I guess you've decided to keep him... Right ?
I hope after 46 years of marriage my dh still brings in flowers for me !
I can smell your beautiful garden from here .......:rose: :rose: :rose: :rose:

·
Registered
15,917 Posts
Ladies, it really is beautiful. If I remember to bring my camera, I'll take pics next time I'm there.

Mom, you forgot about all the veggies Dad plants! :(

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
Wow! Liz, that sounds like a beautiful garden you have!:heartsm: You must be so happy to have a husband who gardens like that! I can just imagine how beautiful it is!:)

Lucie:)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts