Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im not sure if this was posted here already but there is a huge sale on Downy at k mart. The 64 oz Downy is on sale 3/ $9. That price isnt the greatest but when you get to the register you automatically get and extra $5 off because there is also a promotion for $5 off when you purchase 3 Downy products. So basically I got 3 64 oz bottles of Downy for $4. Unfortunately I didnt have any coupons but you can save even more if you do. K Mart is also doubling coupons up to $2 this week.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Mercy, that is a GREAT deal! I sure wish Kmart was closer to me.

·
Registered
301 Posts
I don't use fabric softener at all. Just dryer anti-cling sheets. I have been known to throw a half cup of white vinegar in the rinse cycle of the washer. That's the old-fashioned way to soften clothes.

·
Registered
4,367 Posts
Thanks, PuddingPop! I LOVES me some Downy! My fav brand, but can be soooo expensive. I will definitely head to the big K.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Thank you! I have some Downy coupons so this will be an awesome deal for me. I love my April Freshness, LOL.

·
Registered
1,618 Posts
I got 3 boxes of 70 ct dryer sheets (the lavender scent ones) with the same deal. I think this is a better deal as the liquid was for only the 21 load size. I will cut them in 1/2 and this will last me a long time as I only use my dryer when it is below 55 degrees.

·
Registered
3,569 Posts
that's a great deal....

:applause:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts