·
Registered
2,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Reactions: aprilrain1024

·
Registered
860 Posts
Thanks for sharing these links. Do you have to email The Cary Company for a price quote? I couldn't find prices listed.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Now isn't that interesting. I usually just ask for a 5 gallon bucket from the bakery dept at my local little country market.

I have to admit that I keep eyeing the joint compound bucket when it gets low....We're living in a construction zone, so buckets abound.

·
19,119 Posts
Interesting posts - makes sense to me. Now to make it perfect - find square paint cans!! Mahalo for the info.

Where do you get your O2 packets?

·
Registered
860 Posts
MM, they can be purchased through Amazon, Honeyville Grain, Emergency Essentials, etc.

·
Registered
904 Posts
stupid question, but why wouldn't you just use canning jars? They come in different sizes, you can easily see what is in them. They can be stored on pretty much any shelf and can be easily sealed as well.

Not critizing, just wondering.

·
Registered
2,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
stupid question, but why wouldn't you just use canning jars? They come in different sizes, you can easily see what is in them. They can be stored on pretty much any shelf and can be easily sealed as well.

Not critizing, just wondering.
mason jars are expensive and the light kills vitamins in the food. the wax rimmed lid doesn't seal airtight unless you hot process the food, and you wouldn't want to do that, say, with dry macaroni.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts