Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
419 Posts
How worth it is it? It says once or twice a month. What sorts of compensation are given? I'd love to bring in a few extra dollars.

·
Registered
7,467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I make $9-$12 a month. You can't get rich, but I save it for Birthdys, Christmas, I figure it's extra money. It only takes a few minutes to complete, I have been with them for several years.

·
Registered
26,302 Posts
Thanks pinetree. I signed up so we will see if I am accepted. :)

Reactions: pinetree

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
Thanks for posting! I used to be a part of it, but gave it up while going thru chemo. I can tell you that the more you do, the more they seem to send your way. The best part for me was that quite a few times I got chosen to actually test the product they were introducing at home. That meant receiving a free full size product, and than getting getting paid again to rate it. I tested coffee, body wash, bottled water, Mascara, and several other things. I loved it!

It used to be $5 a survey. Does anyone know if it's still that rate? I think I will sign up again.

Thanks again op!

Theresa :)

·
Registered
3,849 Posts
I get $3 a survey from PC. They no longer send a check, but want me to use paypal.

·
Registered
7,467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'll keep my fingers crossed for you, Good Luck!

·
Registered
2,087 Posts
I got accepted. I have never done anything like this and it makes me nervous but they seem to be a legit company if so many of you are involved with them.

·
Registered
7,467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Congratulations TDN !
You are going to love it, nothing to be nervous about, theres nothing to it, you just answer some questions, takes usually less than 5 minutes.

Sometimes they send you a product to try out, the only thing is, you Can Not say anything about it. I find it fun. I have been doing it for several years.

fHg is right they pay by paypal, to tell you the truth I haven't pulled any money out of my account, I am stockpiling it, it''s like my little savings account.

·
Registered
7,467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Congratulations calimomx2!!

I will keep my fingers crossed, hoping for everyone else that applied! Debbie-cat, heard anything yet?

·
Registered
7,467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Sorry, nuisance, I had no idea they weren't hiring here.

·
Registered
26,302 Posts
No pinetree, I wasn't accepted. :weeping: I'll try again next time though. :)

Reactions: pinetree

·
Registered
7,467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Pinecone is again hiring, 5/9/14, Wishing you all luck.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts