Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just want to share that I just spent 2 hours watching (from a distance) my dh and dd#2 working together to change out a headlamp bulb on her car.

Now know this, that the two of them cannot be in a room together with out trying to out do, out talk or out argue each other. :fence: When ever they are in the verbal combative mode I just want to run the other way. :ack: (they make my blood pressure go up).

Anyway, I wish I had a video camera to capture the event. Each time that my dh tried to tell dd how to do something, dd kept saying she knew how to do what ever it was and didn't need him to tell her how to do the chore. Etc, etc, etc.

I just sat on the front porch and watched, listened and laughed at them. I can't believe it but they actually got the bulb changed without any incident. :mdance:

·
Registered
26,302 Posts
That's cool! It is a start anyway. :)

·
19,119 Posts
.....and it only took two hours!! What a wonderful gift for you to be able to watch and listen and not be involved!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.