·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So far the following has occurred…

-300.00 to car work

-300.00 to car getting towed

- Went plate first into my projection TV, it will cost 300.00 to fix

- My crack whore mother attacked me and left me on the side of the road at 4am 5 miles away from my house. It was very cold outside. I was wearing 4 inch heals and a dress. That was a fun walk home.

- Someone stole my favorite pare of pants out of the wash. Favorite as in I met my soul mate wearing those pants; my last and best birthday was wearing those pants, valley fair, the state fair… Every favorite memory is associated with those pants. And they don’t make them anymore. They were 60.00 to begin with. They fit me perfectly.

- The partner forgot to put his vacation slip in and now the last paycheck was 200.00 less. Meaning that we have had no money for food for the last week and the next week. If I have to eat one more brick of ramen… I think I’m gona have to kill something.

- Two credit cards were late because I had to barrow money from the crazy crack whore to pay them. This was because of the vacation slip thing. The fees are nuts.

- Nearly all my underwear is shot and I don’t have the money to buy more right now.

- The partner needs 50.00 shoes for work. Hahahaha, I’ll get right on that… {Note, my sarcasm

I am losing my mind. It’s like someone cursed me or something.

Anyways, thanks for listening.

·
Registered
19,004 Posts
Hang in there. It will get better. Sending you a hug. :hug2:

·
Registered
2,999 Posts
I'm so sorry things have gone so bad. I am sending you a big hug!! :cheerup:

·
Registered
674 Posts
I am so sorry that things have been so tough for you. I am sure things will get better.

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
So sorry things are so rough at the moment, but keep your chin up. One day soon you will be able to look back on this moment in time and realize that you got through it and are stronger for having done so. You may even find something to laugh about. Be blessed!

·
Registered
9,412 Posts
sorry things are looking so gloomy at the moment, keep your head high, things will get better :hugz:

·
Registered
579 Posts
Sorry to hear things are not going well, good you can vent here. Sounds like you are trying to get ahead. As far as the bare cupboards, I am not sure if this is too drastic, but perhaps is there a food pantry or community resource center that would assist you with a few provisions to get thru the rough patch? I know here in Maine there are many with which folks can get food & other goods, no questions asked. That may help & then down the line when things are better for you, and they will get better, you can give back and make a small donation to the center...you know,pay it forward. Warm wishes.

·
Registered
4,279 Posts
Check with some of the local churches. One in our town serves dinner once a week that is open to anyone, no questions asked.

How did your pants get stolen? When we lived in an apartment, we had to keep an eye on our laundry or people would take the stuff out of the dryer. They didn't steal it, but would pile it up on the folding table--WET.

·
Registered
3,373 Posts
I am so sorry and I hope the new month brings better things your way :hug2:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts