Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,642 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well at least that is what dh says. i feel totally useless. i lost my job, which i thought was a blessing, but now am not sure. i thought i would be able to stay home this summer, and money wise i can. but emotionally i am not sure, i find my self not doing anything, just sitting here all day. i hate staying at home. yesterday, my neice lost her baby, and found out her mil, has a mass in her colon, she has had breast cancer, it does not look good for her. i feel like i should be there for her, but it is a 7 hour trip and i can't bring myself to go. we also found out that if we dont' get financed for the house we have to move, something about the owners debt ratio, or some such poop. i offered to make the whole house payment to equal the money out, but that raises our rent another 175.00 a month. not sure what we are going to do.
then today i find out that my uncle has a hole in his heart, and some how developed a blood clot, my mom is frantic to go over and see him but again it is a 4 hour trip. on top of everything else, dh's dr. calls and says his blood is all screwed up, it is supposed to be at a 2 or a 3 and his dropped from 2.8 to 1.3. they are not sure why, but he has to go back in and get rechecked in 2 weeks, it is possible that he will have to go back on his shots which means no work. i feel totally over whelmed, and not sure what to do.

thanks for listening

·
Registered
3,373 Posts
I am so sorry about your niece, her MIL, your uncle, and your dh. No wonder you are feeling so overwhelmed, that's a lot of news for you to have to take in all at once.I will keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers.
:hug2:

·
Registered
2,618 Posts
Goodness, Kim, I'm sorry for everything happening right now. Sending big hugs to you. :hugz:

--Michelle

·
Registered
9,412 Posts
I am soooo sorry all this is happening right now, please know that I am thinking about you and will say a prayer for you and your family. :hugz:

·
Registered
2,999 Posts
I, too, am really sorry you are going through so many things all at once. I will pray for you and your family.

·
Registered
2,811 Posts
I am so sorry your whole world is falling a part........ My prays are with you and your family...........
Fern

·
Registered
3,346 Posts
So sorry to hear of your troubles. No where to go but up, huh? I am sure things will look brighter soon.

·
Registered
2,642 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
well today is another day , and i need to pull myself up. so off to do laundry, take grandbabies to daycare, and clean.

thanks everyone for all your happy thoughts

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
I feel for you and all that your loved ones are going through. Sometimes it helps to go do things for others. Go ahead and make a trip. Maybe it will turn out to be a blessing that you are home. There are seasons for everything in life. Maybe you are needed more on the home front at this time.
My FIL is extremely ill in the hospital and it doesn't appear he will improve. I know that if I weren't home I wouldn't be able to do some of the things I have been doing to help out. Keep your chin up.

·
Registered
3,394 Posts
I agree with the other ladies ... it's no wonder you're in a funk. That's a lot goign on all at once. Glad to here you're battling back against the funk! Will be sending good {{{{{{{vibes}}}}}}}} you're way!

·
Registered
6,281 Posts
:grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:

·
Premium Member
21,255 Posts
Take a deep breath and keep on keepin' on...this too shall pass, and until then, here are some hugs for you :hug2:

·
Registered
3,760 Posts
I'm so sorry to hear of your misfortunes. I am sitting here right now as I type this, invisioning you, sitting on your couch, and a beam of white light surrounding you, warming you, healing the hurt and frustration you are feeling. It is clearing your mind and heart of the stress in your life. I hope that you feel this and that you are able to find your spirit again, and do what needs to be done for you and your family.

·
Registered
19,004 Posts
After reading your post, I can see why you are overwhelmed. I think I would be too. You have alot of things going on right now that you have no control over and it has to be stressful. Hang in there, tomorrow will be a better day. :hugz:

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
I agree...deeep deep breath. Hang on, things will get better. Your really being put threw the ringer...you hold on for the ride and it will come to a stop. Sending you a big hug and much better times to come.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts