Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
19,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today I had to run to Eckerd's to pick up Richard's meds and while there I guess I wasn't paying attention to what I was doing BECAUSE I left my checkbook on the counter and came home. When I arrived home there was a message on the machine and it was from Eckerd's. I thought maybe they were going to tell me they couldn't fill the other prescription I left or something. They asked me to give them a call, so I did and they said we have your checkbook in the pharmacy. When you come to pick up your other med, just tell them to get it for you. It will be in the back. I can't believe I left it. I have never done that before. I must be losing it! I am glad they saw it sitting there and put it up for me. Now I know why I do all my business with that one Eckerd's. I have early alzhemiers. I keep telling DH I have lost my mind!:D Now, it is true. The thing is, I don't think I would have even noticed for some time if they wouldn't have made that call.:(

·
Registered
1,771 Posts
TG they did! I've done that before...thankfully, mine was a happy ending, too!

Glad you got it back!

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
I'd be writing a letter to Eckerd's corporate Office praising that particulare store and the employee who found it and called you! I'm so glad they grabbed it and let you know!!

·
Registered
12,790 Posts
Kudos to Eckerds for putting it up for you. Glad it has a happy ending for you. :D

·
Registered
8,337 Posts
I'm glad they did the right thing ! I lost my mind long ago and haven't found it or anything else since....

·
Registered
19,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Good idea Debbie. I think I will write them and let them know what great employees they have.

I am just glad they found it and someone else didn't.

·
Registered
15,917 Posts
:clap: Yeah Eckards! :clap:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts