Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:yippee: I am so very excited. We have been wanting to take a vacation this summer in August. So my mom has been looking for good deals for us. So tonight she emails me and it is a confirmation of our tickets! We were planning on her getting the tickets and us paying her back. So she tells me no we aren't to pay her the whole amount, i am thinking ok well then how much do we pay her?? THen she tells me we only pay 1/3 of it, she and her mother have taken care of two of the tickets, we only need to pay back for 1 of em!!!!! Woo hoo!!! isnt' that great???? I am so excited!!!!

·
Registered
5,196 Posts
Where ya goin?

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
oh, lol, forgot that part huh?? Maine, I am going to Maine in Aug!

·
Registered
5,196 Posts
Hmmm, maybe you'll meet up w/ Heaven

·
Registered
12,790 Posts
That is a wonderful surprise! That is a wonderful thing for your Mom and Grandmother to do for you and your family. Big :hugz: to both of them from all your Village family.

Enjoy your vacation!

·
27,948 Posts
How sweet of your Mom and Grandma! Some fun to look forward to!:)

·
Founder
19,054 Posts
That's so great! Hope you have a great vacation. :)

·
Registered
8,337 Posts
What a great gift ! I hope you all have a wonderful time..... We'll miss you while your gone ! :hurray: :hurray:

·
Registered
15,917 Posts
Maine in August is beautiful, enjoy your vacation!! :yippee:

·
Premium Member
21,255 Posts
that's great :) where in Maine are you going?

·
Premium Member
21,255 Posts
that's great :) where in Maine are you going?

·
Registered
19,004 Posts
Enjoy your vacation! That was so sweet of them to purchase them for you.

·
Registered
5,500 Posts
Lol she is so excited she forgot to tell you! Her family is in Bangor, Maine area so she is going "home" ! I am so excited for you Melissa! Woo hooo! What a nice mom and Gram!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
LOL, you can't tell I am excited or anything, lol, can you?? I am so excited, but we arent' going till August, so you have to put up with me for a little while longer before you get a break!!! LOL

Melody knows how excited i get, lol i forget to put up all the info, lol!!!!! Yeah, as she said, I am oing home to Bangor, Maine. And the surrounding area. Its where all my family is. I am the only one who doesn't live there in Maine, so I miss everyone terribly. Can't wait till August!!!

·
Registered
8,337 Posts
I think Heaven is in Bangor .........

1 - 20 of 22 Posts