Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Master Dollar Stretcher aka TraciBob
1,840 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have had a few really bad weeks. I have been trying to get our health insurance taken care of. My husband finally got it fixed after 4 weeks of trying to get some one to fix an error. They kept telling us that we had a $150 deductable and we don't because of the type of orders that my husband is on. It has been waived. Every month I have to call our dental insurance because they screw our account up as well. I have been battling our Mortgage company since January to fix our account and just when I think that they have it fixed, something else comes up. I actually had some papers come to the house that said that our mortgage was behind, and that they were going to foreclose on it if we didn't pay. I have never missed a payment and the payments have never been more than 10 late since we bought this house. They had us a month behind for a while, and I thought that I had it fixed, but now they seem to be back to the "you are a month behind" again. And to top it off, my husband was suppose to get a paycheck today and the wonderful U. S. Military has found a way to screw that up too and he won't get a paycheck until the 23rd. My washer died last week and I had to buy a new one. I am so tired of having every thing screwed up in our lives. Nothing seems to be going right. I can't take much more of this crap. So, some good vibes my way would be greatly appreciated. I hope everyone else has a nice day.

Traci

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
Oh, Traci, :hugz: to you. When it rains, it pours. This will pass you by and someday you will look back and laugh! :grouphug:

·
1,840 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sorry to rant so long, but it has been one very bad day. I just wanted to get it off my chest. My husband gets the brunt of it along with the kids so I didn't want to take it out on them. Thanks for your kind words. It is true though when it rains it really pours.

·
Registered
5,659 Posts
Traci I am sending good thoughts your way! I understand the insurance company problems, I always have trouble with them too!

·
Registered
601 Posts
I am sending very good thoughts and vibes your way Traci.... You are due for good things to happen now :hugz:

·
Registered
12,790 Posts
Traci, you go ahead and rant all you want to, that is what friends are for. I know what you mean about insurance companies, ours works much harder at trying to get out of paying bills than they do at paying. I have insurance through my employer and we changed this year to cutrate back alley operation. I am convinced the claims department works out of the trunk of someones car in a back alley.:mad:

I hope you get everything all straightened out quickly. :hugz:

·
Registered
4,215 Posts
I'm in the same boat, though the water might be deeper. It'll get better soon!

·
27,948 Posts
Hang in there Traci...better days are coming!:hugz:

·
Registered
19,004 Posts
Sending you good vibes and a ((((((((hug)))))))!

Hoping you have a better day tomorrow.

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
Traci, hope things get better soon. We've been through the insurance thing too and with doctor's offices and just the other day I couldn't access our bank account-they deleted our pin number:confused: and I still don't understand how they could have done that and why were they messing with our account in the first place! I really think that companies did a much better job before computers came along, now it seems they just don't know what they are doing and we as customers and consumers are the ones that always have to call them and light a fire under them to get them to do their job :soapbox: Whew, crawling off my soapbox now, I truly understand what you are going through and send you a big hug!

·
Registered
15,917 Posts
Big :hug2: Traci, I hope tomorrow is a better day for you! :)

·
Registered
78 Posts
Traci bless your heart. I am sending you
((((((((((good vibes))))))))))))
I hope things get better very soon....:hugs:

·
1,840 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks to everyone for the hugs and support. It means a lot to me that I can come here and vent and all you wonderful ladies will be here with some kind of support. It is nice to feel so at home. Thanks again

Traci

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
I totally know what you mean about insurance companies. You pay top dollar for coverage, then they hold you at their mercy. One ins. co. here got so bad that the hospital refused to renew their contract with them this summer because they were tired of all the hassels. I guess they did reach some sort of agreement, but it's sad it had to come down to that- because unfortunately the patients get put right in the middle.

Hope today is a better day for you.

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
I will be praying for you and for your dh as well as for the rest of your family.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts