Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After trying to get on the computer for months and months, my husband got a great deal on a little 10 in. notebook and it is wrapped and under the tree waiting for me!!! I haven't been so excited since I was a kid!

Now I can visit with everyone here more!
After having two computers available which was shared between two teens and my husband (the third one is in college and has her own), It is going to be such a treat to be able to use it WHEN I WANT TO!!!!

Merry, merry Christmas TO ME!!

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
congratulations!

Reactions: hollyhill

·
Registered
26,302 Posts
You lucky duck! Enjoy!!!! :)

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
Yay!!!!!!!

Enjoy the laptop.

·
Registered
984 Posts
My dh and the girls got me one for Mothers Day two years ago and I LOVE it. Its mine all mine!!! You will love it. = )

·
Registered
450 Posts
Congrats and have fun with it!!!

I remember sharing... nowadays you can grab the little notebooks for amazingly low prices.. totally worth it to have especially if you have wireless you can just tote it around with ya :)

Merry Christmas to you.. clearly Santa thought you have been a good girl LOL

·
Registered
2,618 Posts
Yay! Good for you! We're giving our DD a nice little netbook that we got for a good price on Ebay. Hope you enjoy yours. :)

·
19,119 Posts
Congrats!! It will be so nice to have you around here more often too!!

·
Registered
22 Posts
congrat's !! I loved my laptop till it broke.. :( I loved being able to sit where ever i wanted to sit and use it, not be tied down to my desk.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.