Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know it's not an interesting post, but I just *had* to tell someone....I am sooooo tired today! I worked yesterday at the bread outlet and it's very physical, standing up all day, placing bread, etc...

....My legs and feet are killing me....and my arms too....geez...does anyone feel so worn out after doing some physical work? It hurts!

I am also working today, from 10h00 am to 4h00 pm. But I will try to take it more easy today...

Thanks for listening me whine.

Lucie:)

·
Registered
4,227 Posts
Whine all you want, Lucie. :)
Try to take it easy and get a little rest when you get home later. Do you work tomorrow?

·
Registered
2,661 Posts
Lucie i so know your pain! I cleaned my boys rooms yesterday and the kitchen, well most of it anyway.
Plus I did laundry.
The hardest part was hauling the junk and boxes out of the boys rooms!
My back ached so much last night!
Hope you feel better today!

·
27,948 Posts
Wishing you a low stress, upbeat day Lucie. Take care!:smted:

·
Registered
3,440 Posts
i know how you feel, but i am sooo tired from waking twice in the night with morgan then getting up at 6:30am!!!:eek: :eek: lol! i should really be in bed right now!;)

·
Registered
8,337 Posts
Lucie, I have spent my life on my feet.....
Wear a good pair of shoes, I invest in SAS...... They are great and last me for many years.......
wear a back brace if you are bothered in your lower back.......
try to stand so you have even weight on both legs.....
Wear socks !!!!!! Always !!!!!!!!
Play the lottery !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL
HTH:D

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks everyone for your encouragements! :) You are all so kind!

Guess what I finished at 12h00!!! I got replaced for the afternoon. My boss, who is my friend, knew I was tired and sent a student to replace me! Wasn't that sweet of her! And, no, I am not working tomorrow, Sherry! Just next tuesday, normally. I usually work once a week, (that is paid work;)--at home it's free labour--lol)

Thanks Lori for your tips! Is SAS an abreviation for these type of shoes, or that is what they are really called? I will check it out. Thanks so much!:)

Oh, Misty, I hope you can get some sleep!

Melissa, I hope you got to rest, too, today!

Lucie:D

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
Me too, sister! Maybe we can get some sleep tonight.

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yeah! We better go to sleep soon, though, Jen! It's getting late! lol :laugh:

Lucie

1 - 10 of 10 Posts