Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone else think this year is just flying by too fast? DD will be out of school for the summer in 35 days, and it seems like the school year just started.:dis:

·
Registered
3,488 Posts
Yes.. I agree this year is flying by..But I can't wait till spring so I can sit outside on my patio set and listen to the peepers..

·
Registered
191 Posts
Its going way to fast! DH is almost done with school and taking the summer off for the first time, hes wore out. Im looking forward to doing some camping every other weekend. Though i long for the winter when its only 70 degrees because this week its supposed to jump on up over the 100 mark then its all over lol. The A/C comes on and the electric bill goes up...

·
Registered
182 Posts
LOL , I don't know if it comes with age or what but everything comes to fast now...1st its new year and then WHACK !! its Christmas again... To me it seems like i just had a baby yesterday ..in November.LOL

·
Registered
9,412 Posts
I agree, this year is totally flying by, my kids last day of school is June 4th and that's the same day my oldest DS has his High School graduation. Seems just like yesterday school had just started.

·
Registered
19,004 Posts
It does seem to going by fast. I am excited to be in April already because DS#1 gradautes from Marine boot camp this month, actually next week! WOOHOO!! I can't believe he made it!

I am also ready to my college classes to be over. I only have 31 more days of classes. Then work/school will be out next month, May 24th and we start summer vacation. I can't believe it!!

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
Yep, April already, but sure doesn't seem like it with the snow and cold here.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts