Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
and I noticed a hot pepper jelly freezer jelly recipe. I love hot pepper jelly over a block of cream cheese to eat with crackers but to get the good kind is pricey. I now know what I'm doing on Friday. LOL :D

I made another batch of strawberry freezer jam. I'm giving some to neighbors and friends. My husband said I'm crazy and I told him he only thinks that until he eats the jam then he realizes I am crazy like a fox. :D

I believe I am now obsessed with freezer jam and need mental help. LOLOLOL :D

·
19,119 Posts
Love hot pepper jelly over cream cheese - mahalo for the reminder - I'm going to add it to my things to do this summer!! Yum!!

·
Registered
12,986 Posts
Oh, I haven't had hot pepper jelly in ages! That sounds so good. Think I will go exploring on the website........

You will be hooked on freezer jam. It is sooooo easy to make and tastes soooo good. Beats anything that is in the stores. I even used store bought frozen berries to make some one year for Xmas. The people were most grateful for it......like a little touch of summer...in the dead of winter!

·
19,119 Posts

·
Registered
379 Posts
I make hot pepper jelly every year.`I give it for gifts because everyone loves it so much. It's SO good with creme cheese and crackers.

·
Registered
2,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Reactions: Early Bird

·
Registered
2,411 Posts
grainlady
when you buy the clear jel is there directions to make freezer jam? and is there anything else you use it to make?

·
Registered
2,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
I brought a jar of (not so) hot pepper jelly, cream cheese and crackers to work today. My co-workers gobbled it all up!

DH is going camping this weekend so I am planning on making another batch. This time I'll get it right :D

I'm making another batch of strawberry freezer jam this week. Between DH and I pigging out on it, and giving some away, its not lasting as long as I had hoped LOL I still have several jars in the freezer. I'm just trying to get more stocked up on it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts