Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK so Sara and the other pc savy here won't cheer for me, but those of you who are pc challenged will understand!
DH has redone our network to run windows 2000 instead of 98. Wel he forgot to add his printer to my pc.
I did it myself! I didn't have to ask him to do it!
See after the "upgrade" my pc got sick, had virus, wouldn't let me use outlook, my personal background disappeared, and some odd pop up kept showing up.
So Dh has been working hard to make htis machine usable for more than 5 minutes at a time! He had to fix all those things, well my sig in outlook is still MIA but other than that its all fixed up. He just forgot to add the printer for me.
Heehee and I figured it out by myself, I didn't even ask my ds for help!!!!:toothy:

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
Good for Melissa! I don't know much in computors, but I can see how happy you are of your accomplishement!:grwave:

·
Registered
12,790 Posts
:hurray: Mel! I am among the pc challenged group so I can relate to your accomplishment.

:fdance: go Mel go Mel :fdance:

·
Registered
15,917 Posts
:fdance: WTG Mel! :fdance:

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
Yay!!!!! You go Melissa!!!

·
Registered
1,771 Posts
YeeeeHaaaa....gitty up lit'l printer...hehehehehe Just love when things come together!

·
27,948 Posts
:clap: You should be pleased, good job!

·
Registered
8,337 Posts
You go Mel ! I know what a triumph it was !!!!!
I am very proud of you !!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
LOL
Want in on a secret???
IT WAS ALL FOR NOTHING!!!!
I went to get MJ from work, and my hd crashed! its 20 gigs of toast! So all my work, stories poems auctions stuff, its all gone but what I had in hard copy!
GRRRRRRR

·
27,948 Posts
Oh Mel...big hug.:toss:

·
Registered
4,586 Posts
Oh Melissa! I'm so sorry your HD crashed! Mine crashed a few weeks ago and I lost everything! I'm working on a WIn 95 now that is slower than molasses. Sometimes it take 4 to 5 min to load a page! I'm not saving anything on it except my passwords. I'll never trust a computer again. I hope you can get yours up and running soon.

·
Registered
2,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Well I am running sort of, DH still had my old 1.5 gig, but it barely holds my os, and outlook and explorer! So I can't save anything until I get a new hd!

·
Registered
19,004 Posts
WTG Mel! See, you CAN do it!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts