Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
19,004 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't know how many of you remember how I had to take those test for the state to keep my job and Robin had asked if it was for the "No Child Left Behind Act"? Which it was. I got the results back today and I made a 96 in math (my weak subject), 97 in reading, and a 100 in writing. I am so relieved to know that I don't have to worry over this now. I was one of the few from our district that wanted to go first and get it over with, so if I failed I could redo it within the time they allowed.

I just had to share!!! :D

·
27,948 Posts
Yea! Pressures off. Relax and congrats.:)

·
Registered
12,790 Posts
WTG Michelle! You did wonderfully. We knew you would, you are a very smart lady!

Now relax and enjoy your summer!

:hurray: :hurray: :hurray:

·
Registered
19,004 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thank you all! I am so relieved. It was like a ton of bricks lifted off my shoulders today. Now I am definately going to enjoy my summer.

·
Registered
15,917 Posts
:fdance: WooHoo Michelle!! :fdance:

Great marks! I hope you enjoy your summer! :D

·
Registered
3,440 Posts
way to go.:D :D

·
Registered
5,196 Posts
WOOOHOOO!!! I guess you wont be left behingd either! Congratulations Michelle, your bravery was well rewarded!

·
TammyBob
6,981 Posts
WTG Michelle!! I know thats a weight lifted!

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
:yippee: You are Queen for the Day!! Your marks were supurb. Glad you did so well...Three Cheers :grwave:

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
WOW!!!!!! You did really great, Michelle!:hurray: :hurray: :hurray:
You must be so happy! You got Very Good grades! :thumb: Like everyone said, now enjoy your summer and relax!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts