Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
4,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
DH's brother died last night. He was 46. He was wheelchair bound (an auto accident years ago), and had many health issues--diabetes, breathing problems...

He has been making plans for 'after he's gone', but I really thought he'd be around a couple more years. He leaves a son 22, a daughter 24, and a granddaughter 11 mos., both of his parents aged 80 are still alive, and he has left 4 brothers--all older than he was. He was divorced. He died at his mother and father's home, with his mother holding his hand.

Please keep Dh's family in your thoughts and prayers.

This is the third death in our immediate families in 11 weeks. Sheesh. Enough already.

·
19,119 Posts
Cab - so sorry to hear of this and the other deaths in your family. Sending prayers, hugs and aloha to you all.

Reactions: cab54

·
27,948 Posts
I am so sorry you all are on such an emotional roller coaster ride. Everytime the phone rings you are probably saying "Oh no, what now? Big big hug to you and yours.

·
Registered
1,946 Posts
Cheryl- I am so sorry to hear about your brother in law and the other deaths in your family. Sending prayers, hugs and blessings to you all.

·
Registered
4,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks, all.

Yes, Darlene, I am starting to flinch when the phone rings.

I am beginning to miss the days when people would call at 2am, because they mixed our number up with the 'psychic network'. Irritating, but better than the calls we've been getting at all hours.

·
Registered
26,302 Posts
So sorry. Sending prayers and hugs. :hugz:

·
Registered
328 Posts
I am so sorry that you and your family are going through this. Keeping you all in my thoughts and prayers.

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
I'm sorry for your loss, again. Bless your heart.

·
Registered
5,605 Posts
I'm sorry for your loss. Three in a row is extra hard.

·
Registered
672 Posts
I'm sorry for your loss. I know how you must feel, my family went through 3 losses last Jan - Feb. My grandmother, her sister and my fathers cousin all passed within 2 months. It's hard but I think god has a reason for it all. You'll be in my prayers.

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
I am so sorry to read this. You are going through so much. I pray you can find some comfort in the days ahead.

·
Registered
176 Posts
I'm so sorry to hear of your losses. Your family has gone through some really rough times lately.

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
I am so sorry for your loss. Hugs and prayers to you and yours.

·
Registered
2,375 Posts
I am so very sorry. I know this is kind of stupid thing to say, but have you ever heard that deaths come in 3's? Always been true for us. Here's to better days ahead.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts