Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't have Gizmo my Dog anymore Dh gave him away to the Pastor's Son and now he is going to get rid of Jewels (DH and DD dog) but I don't know who he is going to give Jewels to.
We are at this time taking care of the Pastor's Daughter Kitten.
I just wanted to update you all on our Pets.

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
I must have missed something. Why are you giving away your animals? I've had to do it before and it was so hard.

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Financial Issue plus my DH is getting tired of the dogs even though I am the one taking care of them most of the time except when it comes to the money issue that is DH's Department.
So He choose to give Gizmo away to the Pastor's Son and I can go see him when I want but I have not even had the chance to go see him.
I hope that if and when we give Jewels away that she will go to a very good family who loves her and wants her ( Jewels is a Greyhound/Black Lab Mix) very active and loves to run.

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
:hugz: Carla,
I'm sorry that you have had to part with your Gizmo and that Jewels will be given to a good home (if she indeed goes too). We had to give up one of our momma cats and a bunch of kittens in the past and it nearly broke my heart.

·
Registered
15,917 Posts
Carla, I am so sorry to hear that you had to give your Gizmo and possibly Jewels away. I hope they have wonderful loving homes. :hugz: to you.

·
27,948 Posts
I'm sorry & big hug to you Carla. My very best wishes to your pooches.:hugz:

·
Registered
23,290 Posts
Carla, sorry your having to go through this. At least you can see Gizmo every now and then. Hopefully your other dog will go where you can visit as well. :hugz:

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
I am so sorry to hear this!! :hugz:

·
Registered
3,021 Posts
:( I'm sorry to hear that you have to give your dogs away.....I had to do that once and I couldn't do it again...((((((((((Big Hug)))))))))))

1 - 12 of 12 Posts